Master cylinder radial clutch pump Brembo 16RCS Corsa Corta
The new Brembo Racing clutch pump RCS 16 Corsa Corta is the latest Brembo invention. This radial clutch master cylinder is the evolution of all the clutch pumps, the latter in addition to benefit from all the features of the classic RCS, has an innovative and elegant design and a further adjustment to meet all the conditions in which the guide bike. In fact, the RCS16 Short stroke in addition to being adjustable in different positions and nell'interasse, this is also adjustable in "readiness".
-R "RACE" for a minimum idle stroke and the lever consequently be more ready,
-S "SPORT" for an idle stroke in an intermediate position with a great feeling lever,
-N "NORMAL" the idle stroke will be greater, and consequently the braking will be sweeter.
The operation of the clutch pump scheme:
The idle stroke of a pump is the movement of the piston from the released position until the closing of the tank inlet port. During this movement the pressure in the clutch circuit does not increase and, consequently, there will not be any braking action. Since the closure of the inlet bore forward (effective stroke), the pressure in the clutch circuit will increase until they reach the braking effect wanted.
- Piston Ø: 16 mm
- Wheelbase: 18-20 mm
The 16 RCS Corsa Corta is characterized by three aspects prevalent:
1) New Extremely aggressive style, generated by square shapes, in line with market trends.
2) A new tricolor flag design to feature the Made in Italy.
3) The introduction of "readiness" of the pump.
The 16 RCS Corsa Corta is fully customizable:
1) Adjustment PLAY IN. Calibration of three positions (R-S-N) for "mapping" the lever part of the excursion in a very accurate way, to find the maximum feeling with the clutch in the various conditions.
2) Adjustment REMOTE PEDAL. Adjusting continues (click by click) for varying the distance of the lever from the handlebar to fit the hand.
3) Adjustment LEVER DISTANCE. Calibration of two positions: 18 mm. for maximum controllability and 20 mm. for maximum readiness of the braking system.